NON-CHURCH EVENT ROOM USE GUIDELINES
September 2019 – August 2020
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church will consider providing meeting space to individuals or organizations for non-church related not-for-profit events only upon receipt of a completed and signed Room Request form. Room Request forms must be submitted by the event’s Primary Contact Person and received by the church office at least four weeks prior to the event.
- Notify the church office if your event is cancelled for any reason.
- Specific room assignments may be changed or canceled at any time to accommodate church needs (e.g. funerals). Meet only in your assigned room(s) and adhere to your scheduled meeting times to avoid conflicts with other groups that may be using the assigned space before or after your event.
- Your group is responsible for setting up tables and chairs in your assigned room to accommodate your needs, and for cleaning and returning the room to the way you found it after you are finished (you will be notified if there are exceptions). No items will be stored at the church without consent from the Parish Administrator.
- Do not use church consumables (coffee, condiments, paper products, etc.). If church coffee makers, ovens, microwaves, etc. are used, return them to a clean usable condition. The church has limited custodial service so for events serving food, please empty trash cans and take trash bags to the dumpster in the rear parking lot. Do not leave any leftover food at the church.
- No use of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products are permitted on church property.
- Before leaving, turn off lights in your room and turn off lights in your wing and building (except for security lights) and ensure outside doors are locked if you are the last to leave the building.
- Report any damages or spills to the church office immediately.
- Notify the Parish Administrator immediately if a new Primary contact person is appointed. The preferred means of communication with the church office is email, so please be sure to keep us up to date with your current preferred email address.
- Our “Program Year” begins September 1 and ends August 31. You must re-apply in August of each year for meeting space if you wish to continue use in the following Program Year.
- Failure to abide by any of the above guidelines may result in cancellation of your privilege to use church facilities.
For further information, contact Steve Fahnestock, Parish Administrator at email@example.com or 891-1700 ext. 101.
GOOD SHEPHERD LUTHERAN CHURCH 513-891-1700; Fax: 513-891-1707