CHURCH EVENT ROOM USE GUIDELINES
September 2022 – August 2023
Room Request forms must be submitted by the event’s Primary Contact Person and received by the church office at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests for meeting space will be considered only upon receipt of a completed room Request Form.
- Notify the church office immediately if your event is cancelled for any reason.
- Knowing that room assignments may be changed or canceled at any time to accommodate church needs (e.g. funerals, etc.), please check the lobby schedule upon arrival to confirm your room assignment. Meet only in your assigned room(s) and adhere to your scheduled meeting times to avoid conflicts with other groups that may be using the assigned space before or after your event.
- Before leaving, turn off lights in your room and turn off lights in your wing and building (except for security lights) and ensure outside doors are locked if you are the last to leave the building.
- Report any damages or spills to the church office immediately.
- Key cards are available for access to the building after office hours. The on-site person responsible for the event must obtain a key card from the Business Manager during office hours prior to the event.
- Notify the Business Manager immediately if a new Primary contact person is appointed. The preferred means of communication with the church office is email, so please be sure to keep us up to date with your current preferred email address.
- Our “Program Year” begins September 1 and ends August 31. You must re-apply in July of each year for meeting space if you wish to continue use in the following Program Year.
For further information, contact Carlene Murray, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 891-1700 ext. 115.
GOOD SHEPHERD LUTHERAN CHURCH 513-891-1700; Fax: 513-891-1707